Instructions on how to Apply for Return from Leave of Absence (LOA)
1. Download Forms
a. Return from LOA Form
b. OUR Form 3 (Student Directory)
c. Program of Study (POS)
d. Medical certificate from the UP Diliman Health Service (click PEHA-2023-Guide.pdf (upd.edu.ph) to view the detailed instructions) if returning from LOA for more than 1 semester or if the reason for filing the LOA was due to health/medical reasons regardless of the number of semesters
2. Fill-out the necessary forms.
3. Obtain signatures of the adviser and/or institute Director / Program Coordinator.
4. Submit the original and hardcopy at the Office of the Associate Dean for Mentoring and Academic Progress and Advancement (OADMAPA), 1st Floor, College of Science, National Science Complex, UP Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
5. Please wait for further instruction/s
Please note that INCOMPLETE requirements will NOT be processed.
For more inquiries please contact/email us at Office of the Associate Dean for Mentoring, Academic Progress and Advancement (OADMAPA)
- Graduate Office: 09466795326
- ASTHRDP: +63 953 006 6659
- Telephone Number: 8981-8500 local 3803
- Graduate Office: email@example.com
- Admin Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASTHRDP Staff: email@example.com