Instructions on how to Apply for Return from Leave of Absence (LOA)
1. Download Forms
a. Return from LOA Form
b. OUR Form 3 (Student Directory)
c. Program of Study (POS)
d. Soft copy of your certificate of compliance from the UP Diliman Health Service if returning from LOA for more than 1 semester or if the reason for filing the LOA was due to health/medical reasons regardless of the number of semesters
(click here to view the detailed instructions)
2. Go to Online Document Processing (ODP) portal online.science.upd.edu.ph
3. Log-in your credentials
4. Choose “Online Document Processing”.
5. Click “Create” Tab located on the left side of the page. Choose which document you want to create and process in the document list.
6. After choosing a document, fill all the required input fields and attach the supporting documents.
7. Next, click the “Submit” button to process your document.
8. Finally, wait for your document to be processed.
For College of Science -Online Document Processing Portal account please visit CS | Online Access Portal (upd.edu.ph) and choose “Account Request” as your inquiry type and provide us the following details:
Personal UP email address. (*@up.edu.ph)
Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Suffix)