Gold Eagle College Scholarship Grant for STEM - AY 2023-2024
The Gold Eagle College Scholarship Grant for STEM aims to support intelligent and deserving students who need financial assistance to have access to the best education they need to improve their lives, their homes, and the country.
Who can apply?
The scholarship program will choose eleven (11) students from UP Diliman: two (2) for BS Mathematics, four (4) for BS Statistics, and five (5) from any Science, Technology, and Engineering courses, including the following:
- Applied Physics
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
What are the scholarship benefits?
- Financial assistance every semester to cover for the stipend, and transportation and book allowance.
- Scholars who graduate with honors will receive cash incentives from Insular Foundation.
- Scholars and alumni of the program will have access to Insular Foundation’s network, leadership training, and other capacity-building programs.
How will I know if I am qualified?
- You must be a bona fide student at UP Diliman, enrolled in any of the courses previously listed;
- You must be an incoming 1st year college student, and must have passed UPCAT;
- You must have a general weight average (GWA) of 85% in Grade 11 and Grade 12 up to the first term or second grading period;
- You must be enrolled in at least 15 units at the time of the award of the grant;
- Your parents’ annual gross income must not exceed P500,000.00;
- You must not have been liable for any disciplinary action worse than a five-day class suspension in Senior High School; and
- You must not be a recipient of any other scholarship grant at the time of the grant.
What are the requirements?
- Duly Accomplished Application Form – https://tinyurl.com/GoldEagle2023ApplicationForm
- 2×2 photo in white background
- Certified True Copy of Grade 11 and Grade 12 Report Card with General Weighted Average (For the Grade 12 Report Card, available grades should be up to the first term or second grading period at the minimum.)
- Certified True Copy of BIR Latest Income Tax Return (ITR). If not available, submit a Notarized Affidavit of Source of Income.
- Note: Both parents, legal guardian (if applicable), and siblings (if working) should have an ITR or notarized affidavit of source of income. Download template here: https://tinyurl.com/GoldEagle2023AffidavitIncome
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Registration/Admission in UP Diliman
What are the dates I should remember?
- September 10, 2023: Deadline of submission of applications
- November 2023: Announcement of Newly Admitted Scholars and Scholar Onboarding
Where can I submit my application?
- Submit your application to https://tinyurl.com/GoldEagle2023ApplicationForm.
For more information, visit https://www.insularfoundation.com.ph/news/gold-eagle-college-scholarship-grant-for-stem-ay-2023-2024-183 or email Insular Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.