- The applicant must be a bona fide student of UP Diliman who is at least of Second year standing with minimum one year residence in the College of Science (“College”).
- The applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program of the College.
- The applicant with the highest General Weighted Average (“GWA”) will be given the highest priority during the selection, provided the GWA is not lower than 2.0 and, provided further, that in case there is no thus-qualified applicant the Selection Committee may recommend the grant to an applicant whose GWA (while lower than 2.0) is not so far lower as to render illusory the goal of encouraging and recognizing strong academic and intellectual capabilities.
- The applicant must not have been given a grade lower than 3 (“Pass”) or have an Incomplete before the awarding or renewal of the scholarship.
- The applicant must comply with University and College of Science rules on probation and good scholastic standing (e.g. 60% rule per semester and 24-unit rule per academic year.
- The applicant must be financially needy (i.e., parents’ annual gross income must not exceed Php 300,000.00 based on their income tax returns or the applicant qualifies under STFAP Brackets 1-4).
- The applicant must not have been subjected to disciplinary action by the University.
- The applicant must be of good moral character and not have been convicted of crime.
- Book Allowance (P1,500.00) , Monthly stipend (Php 3,000.00 x 5 months= P 15,000.00), Transportation and others (P500.00 X 5 = P 2,500.00) Total: 19,000.00
- SDC Clearance
- Form 5
- Scholarship Application Form – download
- NBI / Police Clearance (Optional)