- Open your CRS Account.
- Click “Module for Dropping”.
- Click the “DROP” button opposite the subject (s) you intend to drop.
- Indicate the reason for dropping.
- Inform the class instructor that you are going to drop his/her class.
- Instructor will have to submit his/her consent on the dropping application of the student using the”INSTRUCTOR’S CONSENT MODULE”
(NOTE: The instructor may choose to withhold his/her consent in which case the student’s dropping application will be considered terminated.)
- Student will ak for the Adviser’s approval. The Adviser will go to the “DROP Advising Module” to indicate his/her approval on the request of the student.
- Student should go to his/her home unit for printing of his/her UP Form 26 (Dropping Slip).
- Student secures the signature of the College Dean or College Secretary or his/her duly authorized person.
- Student will then proceed to the Cashier’s Office for payment.
(Note: After payment the Cashier gives the student’s copy of the dropping form to the student and the rest of the copies are collected by the OUR staff at the end of the day)
*For your reference, Please find below the dropping flowchart.