OADMAPA online processing as of April 7, 2020
The OADMAPA staff will entertain online requests, applications and queries.
For Graduate Student concerns, please contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For ASTHRDP, please contact <email@example.com>
Forms can be downloaded from the CS website (https://science.upd.edu.ph/downloadable-forms-graduate/).
Electronic signatures will be honored in all OADMAPA forms. Please visit the CS website and FB page for up-to-date information.
REQUESTS FOR TCGS/ CERTIFICATIONS:
1. Fill out the online request form at https://bit.ly/TCGrequestform-grad
2. The pdf copy of TCGs and certifications will be emailed directly to the intended recipient by the Graduate Office.
3. Please note that our offices will maintain a skeletal crew who will work from home so processes may take longer than usual.
PROCESSING OF DOCUMENTS (MRR, LOA, OTHER REQUESTS)
1. Requests will be processed online (kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to request form/s)
2. Fill-out the necessary form/s.
3. Obtain electronic signature of the adviser and/or institute Director / Program Coordinator.
4. Email the accomplished form at email@example.com
5. Please wait for further instruction/s
6. Please note that our offices will maintain a skeletal crew who will work from home so processes may take longer than usual.
APPLICATIONS TO GRADUATE PROGRAMS/ASTHRDP SCHOLARSHIP:
We will still process applications for graduate programs and ASTHRDP scholarship for 1st Semester, AY 2020-2021.
1. Download Form 1.1 and Form1.2 at (https://science.upd.edu.ph/downloadable-forms-graduate/). For DOST-ASTHRDP Application, download Form 1.1A at https://science.upd.edu.ph/dost-asthrdp/
2. Please email accomplished application form and digital copies of the requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org. For DOST-ASTHRDP Application Form 1.1A at email@example.com.
3. Recommendation forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: For <FULLNAME>/<MS/PhD><Program Name>.
4. Original copies of the documents and receipt will be submitted to our office when work resumes.
Application Deadlines for First Semester, AY 2020-2021
Regular applicants – 30 June 2020
DOST applicants – 15 June 2020