The Office of the Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs (ADSAPA) is in charge of the following:
- Supervises and coordinates student activities in the College of Science
- Facilitates College-wide faculty academic/social functions
- Plans and organizes social and other extra-curricular affairs of the College
- Assists and oversees activities of the CS Student Council, Agham, and Scientia
- Provides information on available scholarships
- Addresses student concerns and problems, some of which are:
- compliance of student organizations with requirements for recognition as a CS-based organization
- CS organizations’s tambayans
- Assists in the investigation of disciplinary cases
- Issues Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Fosters close ties with the faculty of the College and the UP science alumni.
- Get a receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office. (P20.00 per desired copy). The College of Science Trust Fund Account Number is 1561-884-952-005-461.
- Fill in completely the necessary information on the tab of Good Moral Application Form.
- Submit the following to the Office of Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs in claiming the certificate:
- Good Moral Certificate from Student Disciplinary Council
- Official Receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office
- Identification card or any proof of enrollment
- Get a clearance form from the CS Secretary’s office.
- Go to the Student Disciplinary Council Office at Vinzon’s Hall room 202 to get a certificate that you have not been the subject of any disciplinary case.
- OADSPA is the last office to sign the clearance then submit to Secretary’s Office.
Ms. Lorina A. Dacles “Rhina” Admin Staff / Student Scholarship Coordinator
Mr. Leandro F. Sampang “Andro” Admin Staff / Alumni Relations
Office of Student, Alumni and Public Affairs (OADSAPA)
National Science Complex (Main Bldg.), 2nd Flr. OADSAPA Office,
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
Telephone + 63 2 9818500 local 3805